Casey Greene is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Systems Pharmacology and Translational Therapeutics at the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine and the Director of Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation's Childhood Cancer Data Lab. His lab aims to develop deep learning methods that integrate distinct large-scale datasets to extract the rich and intrinsic information embedded in such integrated data.
- biOverlay Experiment Summary — Jan 23
- Analysis and Correction of Inappropriate Image Duplication: The Molecular and Cellular Biology Experience — Aug 7
- Following biOverlay via social media — Apr 29
- DeepProfile: Deep learning of patient molecular profiles for precision medicine in acute myeloid leukemia — Apr 12
- Building a tumor atlas: integrating single-cell RNA-Seq data with spatial transcriptomics in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma — Feb 22
- Welcome to biOverlay — Feb 21